Done a clean install on my laptop and suddenly firefox doesn't open magnet links anymore. Here's how to enable it again:
1. Open Firefox and type in about:config in the Address Bar and hit Enter.
2. Type in enter handler.expose in the search box at the top of the list.
3. right click - New - Boolean
4. Enter the preference name network.protocol-handler.expose.magnet
5. Set its value to false
6. Click on the magnet link and you should see Firefox’s Launch Application Choose Dialog
7. Select your torrent client.
Got it from here.
As I embark on my new journey to learn the Rust programming language, I find myself pondering—where have all the blogs gone? In search of pr...
My blogs' name is High-Tech Rojak but I don't recall ever talking about food. So here's a first. Just recently I got some free t...
I've been thinking quite a bit about documentation and the 'cost' it involves. And when I say documentation, I mean documentatio...
Last week I've written about my personal updates and I mentioned that nowadays I'm listening to audiobooks while I'm commuting t...